You must remember that with maritime traffic and with Nicaraguan time-tables you need always a lot of patience! Pangas are sometimes full booked and there is a possibility of strong winds and storms, that prohibits or may delay departures. So a good preparation in forehand is very much recommendable.
In following days panga traffic may suffer disturbances and at least time table may be altered:
- Eastern holidays: From Holy Friday to Eastern day there is no panga traffic
- End of school semester in end of June, and before Christmas holidays (date varies), pangas might be full
- 14 and 15 of Sepember: Nicaraguan national days, no panga traffic
- 17-19 of November: Annual Garifuna Festival, pangas are full
- Christmas holidays: no traffic 24-26 of December
- New year: No panga traffic 31. December – 1. January
- Some special events in Atlantic coast (such as baseball tournaments) might alterate traffic, too.